Thursday, August 1, 2013

Money Talks




Money, get away. 
Get a good job with good pay and you're okay. 
Money, it's a gas. 
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash.



Dear Dylan,


I love money. Well who doesn't ?  Okay first of all this is a pointless post. Everyone loves money. 

Money is love. People says money is not everything. But we need money to live. Maybe you wouldn't if you are still living in a cave naked and your job is hunting and collecting fruits in the wilderness lol. We are living in a modern world . Everything needs money. Needless to say, money is a high priority in life. 

I always want to be rich. Ever heard of 'law of attraction' ? The principle of law of attraction is thought can influenced result. By focusing on positive or negative thoughts, one can get positive or negative results. Let me put it this way, I always thinking about money so I hope I'm going to be rich in the future lol. 

At this moment I'm wondering why I'm writing this post. Hm screw me. 

Okay so as most probably know, we're living in a capitalism world where money is the head of all. Money can influence everything. In other word, people listen to money. Money is power. Under the capitalism social system, the rich people have always been in charge.  The most powerful people are the people with most money. That's the fact that you can't denied.

So the idea is simple. Either you poor and become nobody or you rich and become somebody. 


Good luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment