Sunday, July 28, 2013

No Man's Land


Dear Dylan,

Life is hard. Sometimes we assumed that our life is perfect when we got everything we wished for, nothing to worry. Everything seems fine until suddenly it takes only a tiny little mistake to change everything. That's life. It didn't always be as we want it to be. The truth is, life can be hard on everybody and It doesn't matter who we are or what we do for a living and we are always feeling not satisfied with our life. 

Let me tell you something that you're already know, the world is a very nasty place. Yep probably most problems caused by mankind but the world itself is mean and dangerous. If we are not careful, the world will pull us apart and crush our skulls alive ( lol ). The world is not your friend. We might slipped if we don't know how to survive in this world.  

I never satisfied with my life. Don't get me wrong. I'm always more than grateful to Allah for giving me a blissful life and I am happy with my life at the moment. My life is just plain ordinary and I'm not born with a silver spoon but I know there're millions people out there dying to have a life like I am.  But it doesn't mean that I'm satisfied. I always say to myself that I always want more. 

Because why ? because we are human. We always want more. If we get good, we always want better. That's normal but it depends on how hard you work your ass to get what you wanted. A lot of people wants to be rich but not all of them succeed. It depends on your determination and passion to succeed.

That's how life works. No matter how hard it gets , you still have to keep moving forward to get what you wanted and when you get what you wanted, don't feel satisfied. Keep aiming higher. So you will keep marching forward and forward without giving a single fuck how hard life hits you. If you decided to give up before reaching the end, life may hit you hard. Keep moving forward and be confident of yourself. The truth is , this journey has no end. Only good memories and bad memories. 


And this pointless post came from a guy who spend his 5 month holiday doing nothing. I don't even know what I'm writing. Read at your own risk. I wouldn't even read this post for a 2nd time lol. bye


No comments:

Post a Comment